Monitors the voltage on up to four battery banks.
Monitors DC Voltage on large, bright display. Accurately measures and monitors the voltage of up to four battery banks.
With the built-in MOSFET External Circuit Relay, you can also use it to control external circuits based on any value measured by the M2. Bright OLED display is auto-dimming and easy to read with high resolution and sharper contrast compared to traditional LED displays. Programmable 92dB alarm. Waterproof to IP66 standard.
- Displays and Monitors: Voltage
- Functions: 8 to 70V
- Resolution: 0.01V DC
- Alarms: High/Low Voltage
- Current Accuracy: ± 1.0%
- Input Voltage: 7-70V DC
- Max. Power Consumption: Less than 1.00W
- Min. Power Consumption: 0.3W
- Display Type: OLED
- Display Size: 1 3/16"H (28mm) x 2 1/4"W (55mm)
- Meter Case: Glass-reinforced nylon
- Dimensions: 3 1/16"H (78mm) x 3 1/16"W (78mm) x 17/32"D (14.05mm)
- Mounting Hole Size: 2 1/8"dia. x up to 1"D
- Fastners: None required
- Lighting: Auto-dimming, bright OLED
- Waterproof Rating: IP66 (Gasketed face)
- Weight: 0.25lb. (0.11kg)
- Warranty: Three years
M2 DC Voltmeter
|Best Use||DC Systems|
|Dimensions||3 1/16"H (78mm) x 3 1/16"W (78mm) x 17/32"D (14.05mm)|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.