BLUE SEA SYSTEMS–Medium-Duty Push-Button Reset-Only Circuit Breakers
|Mounting Hardware||Breaker Panel; Fasteners (Sold Separately)|
Weatherproof circuit protection for 15-60 Amp loads when switching is provided elsewhere or not required.
These compact breakers are great for packing a lot of circuit protection into a small space. Designed to be used for a variety of circuit types that are switched elsewhere. They can be panel mounted by drilling a 9/16" hole and using #8-32 screws to secure the breaker body. A “trip free” feature prevents the breaker from being held in the “ON” position when a fault is detected. Captive washers on terminal nuts reduce having to handle small fasteners and satisfy anti-rotation requirements. Each of these breakers is ignition protected and can be used on boats with gasoline engines.
- Great as main or branch circuit breakers - also used for 24-hour circuit protection
- Ideal for circuits that are switch from another location or do not require switching
- Push-to-reset operation
- Included captive star lock washers makes terminal ring installation easy and meets anti-rotation requirements
- Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Weather proof
- Lifetime warranty
- Amperage: 15A, 20A, 30A, 40A, 50A, 60A
- Circuit Breaker Type: Thermal trip, manual push-button reset only
- Voltage Compatibility:DC
- Maximum Voltage: 32V DC, 120V AC
- Interrupt Capacity:3000A @ 120V AC , 5000A @ 32V DC
- Safety Features:“Trip Free” design cannot be held “ON” during fault
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Housing Dimensions:2"L x 1-3/16"W x 1-3/8"D
- Terminal Type: #10-32 stainless steel studs
- Mounting Hardware: #8-32 screws
- Approvals: UL 1077, UL 1500, SAE J553
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.