BLUE SEA SYSTEMS
Mini Add-A-Battery Plus Kit, 65A
Complete kit simplifies battery management.
Blue Sea Systems has led the charge to make battery management easier. The Mini Add-A-Battery Plus Kit takes it to the next level and streamlines installation and simplifies use. The kit provides complete control of two batteries and offers two ways to charge them. And it’s done with just three components: a battery charger, battery switch and charge status indicator display.
Battery charging is handled in one of two ways. From the dock or at home using an AC power source or from the engine’s alternator. Using household or dockside power the 10A multi-stage charger safely and efficiently recharge the batteries. A temperature compensation features modifies charging amperage based on battery temperature to prolong battery life.
Unique to the Blue Sea System charger is a built in automatic charge relay (ACR). This allows an alternator up to 65A to charge two batteries while you’re out on the water. The ACR also protects sensitive electronics and other equipment by temporarily isolating house circuits from start circuit during engine starts.
Easy to use battery switch turn on both batteries with a quarter turn. This three position switch keeps the house and start batteries separated to prevent accidental discharge. An emergency combine feature allows the battery with a charge to start the engine or power the VHF.
- Complete battery management kit for two batteries
- Ideal for adding a second battery for accessories to a small to medium trailered boat
- 10A charger features integrated ACR to provide 2 methods to charge batteries
- Unique 3 position battery switch has ability to turn 2 battery banks ON/OFF while maintaining separation
- Combine feature on battery switch provides ability to start engine or use VHF if one battery has been discharged
- LED remote indicator display provides charging status at the helm or nav station
- Battery switch has three mounting options
Mini Add-A-Battery Plus Kit, 65A
10 Amps Charger
65 Amps ACR
|Multi Bank Chargers||2 Banks|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)