BLUE SEA SYSTEMS
Mini Automatic Charging Relay
An automatic charge relay designed for boats with outboards and small inboard engines.
If you are adding a second battery to support a larger stereo, a trolling motor or a new fishfinder, an automatic charge relay (ACR) is a great way to manage the additional battery and protect the equipment it powers.
The Blue Sea Systems mini ACR is designed to be used with alternators commonly installed on outboard engines and smaller inboard engines equipped with 65 amp or less alternators.
The ACR combines the two batteries while charging, and isolates the house battery to protect sensitive electronics while starting the engine. It will share the charging source more efficiently than a battery isolator without creating a voltage drop.
Additional wiring or an external regulator is not required and makes installation straightforward. Because the ACR is ignition protected, it can be installed within the engine room.
- Allows two batteries to be efficiently charged from a single charging source without external regulators or isolators
- Automatically isolates house battery during starts to protect electronics
- Ignition protected; can be installed in engine rooms of gasoline powered boats
- LED indicator light for ACR status
- Compact design can be installed in space limited applications
- Compatible with Blue Sea Systems 360 panels (using model 14122394)
- Lifetime warranty
- Nominal voltage: 12V, 24V
- Start Isolation: Yes
- Amperage Operating Current: 90mA (combined), 15mA (open)
- Continuous Rating: 65A
- Intermittent Rating: 115A for 2 min.
- Cable Size to Meet Rating: 1/0AWG
- Terminal Stud Size: 1/4"
- Closing voltage: 6/27.2V (30 sec.)
- Opening voltage:75/25.5V (30 sec.)
- Over Voltage Lockout: 16V@ 12V,
- Under Voltage Lockout: 5V@12V, 19V@ 24V
- Dimensions: 2 7/8" x 2 7/8" x 2 5/8" D
Mini Automatic Charging Relay
UL 1500 and SAE J1171 External Ignition Protection
IP67 for Immersion
|Mounting Hardware||Mounting Screws (Sold Separately)|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)