BLUE SEA SYSTEMS–MRBF 1 Terminal Stud Fuse Block
MRBF 1 Terminal Stud Fuse Block
|ISO Approved||ABYC Requirements|
|Mounting Hardware||Terminal Fuses (Sold Separately)|
Add circuit protection at the battery without having to cut a wire
Terminal fuse blocks provide circuit protection by attaching a fuse block directly to the battery terminal. Simply secure a single or double fuse block to the battery terminal, select the appropriate fuse, and attach conductors. Ideal for circuit protection when space is limited. Fuses are available from 30A to 300A to meet the circuit requirements. An integral cover fits over the terminal stud to prevent accidental terminal contact.
- New isolated stud design uses standard 5/16" hardware and permits stacking of terminals
- Compact, high-amp fuse Appropriate for DC Main, inverter, windlass, and bow thruster circuit protection
- Provides high current protection in tight space constraints
- Weatherproof suitable for small open-cockpit boats and other harsh environments
- Ignition protected for installation in engine rooms of gasoline powered boats
- Insulating cap prevents accidental shorts
- Use 5/16" or 3/8" ring terminal
- Amperage: 300A
- Voltage: 58V
- Terminal Stud Size: 5/16"
- Studs: 1
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.