BLUE SEA SYSTEMS–Safety Fuse Blocks with Sealed Cover
|Amperage||300 Amps with 2/0 Cable|
|ISO Approved||ABYC/USCG Requirements|
|Mounting Hardware||MEGA or AMG Fuses (Sold Separately)|
|Capacity||200 Amps with 4/0 Cable|
Mounting Screws (Sold Separately)
An ignition protected fuse block for high amperage circuits
Fuse Blocks are an effective method of protection to prevent damage to wiring and possible fire in the event of an over-loaded or short circuit. These Blue Sea Systems safety fuse blocks offer high amperage protection that is ideal for longer wire runs that carry a lot of current. Bow thrusters, windlasses, and cables runs from the battery banks to distribution panels are ideal applications for these fuse blocks. The cover clips into place and features storage for a spare fuse and an integrated leash to prevent the it from diving into unreachable areas of the bilge. A gasket seals the fuse from the harsh marine environment and offers ignition protection for installation on gasoline powered boats. The isolation of the terminals by the cover satisfies ABYC and USCG requirements to insulate terminals from accidental contact. There are two sizes to choose from to meet the demands of the circuit being protected; the AMI offers 200A of protection and the MEGA offers 300A.
- Compact design surface mounts for easy installation
- Cover knock-outs provide easy access for cable runs from any direction
- Cover satisfies ABYC/USCG requirements for insulation and provides space for spare fuse and write-on labels (sold separately)
- Gasket seals fuse from marine environment
- Accepts AMI/MIDI (7720) fuses and AMG®/MEGA®(7721) fuses
- Ignition protected and can be installed in engine rooms of gasoline powered boats
- Fuses sold separately
- Includes 4 write-on labels included and accepts square pre-made labels
- Lifetime warranty
- Circuits: 1
- Maximum Amperage: 200A (7720), 300A (7721)
- Maximum Voltage: 32V
- Terminal stud: 5/16"
- Dimensions: 5 1/8"L x 1 1/2"W
- Approvals: CE, IP66, ISO 8846, SAE J1171
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.