BLUE SEA SYSTEMS
SafetyHub 150 Fuse Block
Organize high and low amperage circuits in one fuse block to reduce installation time
Blue Sea Systems designed the SafetyHub 150 to consolidate up to ten high and low amperage circuits in a single ignition protected fuse block. This fuse block reduces installation time and provides circuit protection for a wide range of applications in ski boats, offshore fishing vessels and vehicles. Four high amperage spaces for MIDI® and AMI® fuses are ideal for windlasses, inverters, and high powered stereo amplifiers. The six lower amperage ATO® and ATC® fuse slots are great for electronics installations, navigation lights and circuits requiring 30A or less protection.
Fuses are isolated from moisture and explosive gases by a sealed cover, and gives the fuse block an ignition protected rating for installations on gasoline powered boats. The cover has an integrated leash and provides space for space fuses and spare terminal screws (included). Integrated connector plugs eliminate loose wires and provide a secure, waterproof connection. Negative bus provides space for collection of negative terminals. It can be used for Main or Branch DC power distribution.
- Consolidates up to 10 circuits and provides circuit protection from 1A to 200A
- Accepts four AMI® or MIDI® fuses up to 200A
- Accepts six ATO® or ATC® fuses up to 30A
- Ignition protected for use on gasoline powered boats
- Cover isolates fuses from explosive gases and moisture
- Cover insulates terminals from accidental contact and meets ABYC and USCG requirements
- Cover holds four spare fuses and spare terminal screws
- Integrated leash on cover prevents it from dropping into unreachable corners of the bilge
- Fuses sold separately
- Lifetime warranty
- Circuits: 10
- Maximum Amperage: 200A using 2/0AWG, 350A using 4/0AWG, 600A using two 4/0AWG
- Maximum Voltage: 32V
- Terminal Screws: # 8-32, M5
- Dimensions: 6 1/2"L x5 1/16"W x 1 7/8"Deep
- Approvals: CE, IP66, ISO 8846, SAE J1171
SafetyHub 150 Fuse Block
1 Amp to 200 Amps
|Mounting Hardware||Fuses (Sold Separately)|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
No Hassle Returns
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)