BLUE SEA SYSTEMS–Side Entry CableClam with Stainless Steel Dress Cap
Side Entry CableClam with Stainless Steel Dress Cap
Drilling a hole to pass an antenna cable through a rooftop or transom can allow water to pass through if not properly sealed.
The Side Entry CableClam provides a waterproof side entry for antenna cables without requiring removal of the factory installed connector. Stainless steel dress cap conceals mounting hardware and matches stainless steel deck fittings.
- Simple one-piece design for easy side mount installations
- Low profile, contoured edge reduces the risk of tangling lines
- A polished stainless steel dress cap conceals mounting hardware, matches other deck hardware and offers protection from UV
- Includes all fasteners
- Max Cable Diameter: 0.28" (7.11 mm)
- Max Connector Diameter: 1" (25.4 mm)
- Dress Cap Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Mounting Hole: Accept #8 x 7/8" Screws
- Ring Material: UV-Stabilized Thermoplastic
- Seal Material: UV-Stabilized Buna-N Rubber
- Weight: 0.50lb (0.23 kg)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.