BLUE SEA SYSTEMS–SMS Surface-Mount System Panel Enclosure, 6-Circuit Blank
SMS Surface-Mount System Panel Enclosure, 6-Circuit Blank
|Mounting Hardware||Panel; Mounting Hardware (Sold Separately)|
Install a breaker just where you need it
Not all circuit breakers are installed in a panel in the nav-station or at the helm. Sometimes having a dedicated box elsewhere for a smaller number of breakers is a better solution. Blue Sea Systems designed the surface mount system (SMS) for these types of installations. Ideal on work boats and breakers that are installed in exposed areas or wet lockers. These enclosures easily mount to any surface Wires are run through compatible glands that secure to knock-out holes in the bottom. The incorporated breaker mounting plate provides 6 positions to customize circuit protection and will accept single and double pole flat rocker style breakers. Using optional LED indicator lights breaker status can be viewed easily through the clear cover. A gasket, overlapping cover design and stainless steel latch work together to achieve an IP66 rating with the cover securely in place. Panel will accept included square format labels to further customize of the installation.
- Surface mounted for easy installation almost anywhere
- Compatible with flat rocker A-Series and C-Series single and double pole breakers including ELCI breakers
- Six open positions for custom selection of breakers (sold separately)
- Compatible with SMS enclosure glands (sold separately) to seal wires and cable entering box
- Strong glass filled polycarbonate case
- Double sealed cover for IP66 rating
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel latch
- Includes 30 commonly used AC labels and 30 commonly used DC labels
- Lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 7 5/8"H x 7 3/8" x 4 11/16"D
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.