BLUE SEA SYSTEMS–Traditional Metal DC Circuit Breaker Panel, 6-Position
Traditional Metal DC Circuit Breaker Panel, 6-Position
|Above / Below Deck||Below Deck|
|Dimensions||10 1/2" Width x 3 3/4" Height|
|Switch Quantity||6 - A-Series White Toggle Circuit Breakers - Single Pole 15A|
|Type||Panel without Meters|
|Voltage||12/24 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
BLUE SEA SYSTEMS Traditional Metal DC Circuit Breaker Panel, 6 Position
Blue Sea Systems designs innovative, reliable, superior quality electrical system products. The company is made up of of avid boaters with decades of blue water experience. Blue Sea Systems products are tested aboard the company's boat to ensure reliability and ease of use in real world conditions.
Their engineering staff applies experience ranging from designing test equipment, medical lasers, high amperage bus systems, circuit breakers, and marine systems to the Blue Sea Systems products they create. This results in the delivery of innovative, reliable electrical products that exceed the quality standards of other companies. Blue Sea Systems' in-house lab is used to load test and thermal test products to ensure they will perform under marine conditions.
- Voltage: 12 or 24V DC
- Positions: 6
- Breaker Type: DC Toggle Circuit Breaker
- Amperage Rating: 15A
- Meters: Metered panels include 8-16V/0-50A combination Volt/Ammeter
- Labels: Set of 30 common labels included
- Lighting: Label Backlighting system factory-installed on all non-waterproof panels. LED indicators show when circuits are in "ON" position
- Panel Material: Heavy-gauge 1/8" 5052 aluminum alloy, mil-spec immersion undercoating, two-part polyurethane finish
- Waterproof: No
- Warranty: Five years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.