Triple Battery Bank Management Panel, 11 Position
|Above / Below Deck||Below Deck|
|Dimensions||10 1/2" Width x 8" Height|
|Switch Quantity||4 to 6|
|Type||Battery Management Panels|
Battery management simplified in a single panel
Blue Sea Systems makes battery management easy by putting battery switching control and circuit protection onto a single panel. Each panel was designed to address the needs of common single and twin engine configurations and can easily incorporate the addition of automatic charge relays (ACR) to protect batteries and automate the charging of both House and Starting batteries. An additional battery bank can be added to each panel with the use of an ACR.
The e-Series and m-Series Dual Circuit Plus battery switches used on these panels isolate the Starting circuit from the House circuit, protect electronics from spikes and sags caused by engine cranking, and allow emergency cross-connecting between separate battery banks. All of this is done with a single ON position for both battery banks.
Each panel is ignition protected for use on gasoline powered boats and can be mounted in four different orientations. A DC main circuit breaker and 24-hour branch circuit protection are included for accessories that do not require switching or are switched elsewhere: such as bilge pumps, CO sensors, clocks and stereos. Room for expansion is provided on each panel to add circuits and customize the installation. The Blue Sea Systems Battery management panels are great way to simplify battery management.
- Panels configured specifically for single or twin engine applications
- Dual Circuit Plus batter switches simplify switching and maintain batter bank separation
- Emergency crossover feature
- Protects sensitive electronics from current surges caused by engine starts
- Allows for independent battery control
- Ignition protected for installation in gasoline powered boats
- Provides 24 hour circuit protection for bilge pumps and other non-switched accessories
- Replacement for discontinued Models 8687 and 8691 that used manual type selector switches.
- Lifetime warranty
|Number of Battery banks (w/ ACR)||3|
|Nominal Voltage||12V DC|
|Maximum Voltage||24V DC|
|Intermittent Rating||525A (5 min)|
|Cranking Rating 10 sec||1000A|
|Cranking Rating 1 min||750A|
|Cutout Template||Cutout Template|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.