BLUE WATER MARINE PAINT–Marine Alkyd 50 Primer, (Commercial/Industrial Only)
BLUE WATER MARINE PAINT Marine Alkyd 50 Primer, (Commercial/Industrial Only) Selector
- ColorRed Oxide
- Capacity5 Gallons
Original $244.99 Price Details
Marine Alkyd 50 Primer, Red Oxide, 5 GallonsLimited availability.Only 1 in stock!
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Model #10918100 | Mfg #3012-5GUPC #855067301252
- Capacity: 5 Gallons
- Color: Red Oxide
- Coverage: 400 Square Feet/Gallon
- Cure Time: To Overcoat: 10 Hours; To Touch Dry: 4 Hours
- Type: One-Part Alkyd
|Coverage||400 Square Feet/Gallon|
|Cure Time||To Overcoat: 10 Hours; To Touch Dry: 4 Hours|
Commercial grade alkyd primer for commercial fishing boats, tug boats, and patrol boats.
Marine Alkyd 50 is a single component marine grade alkyd finish. High gloss and good color retention. Fast drying and good leveling characteristics. Good resistance to chemicals cleaners and abrasion.
- Single-part alkyd, cosmetic finish for above water areas, topsides and houses
- High gloss and good color retention
- Fast drying and good leveling characteristics
- Good resistance to chemicals and abrasions
- Base Formulation: One-part alkyd
- Recommended Usage: Above the waterline use on all vessels
- Number of Coats Recommended: 1-2
- Drying Time: Touch dry: 4hrs.;To overcoat:10hrs.
- Coverage: 400sq.ft./gal.
- Thinner: 974 Thinner, Model 10918514
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.