T-9 Rust & Corrosion Protection and Rust Free Combo Pack
2 Step System Designed to Penetrate
and Provide Waterproof Protection
A one-two punch approach to fighting rust.
Rustfree™ and T-9® work together to remove and prevent surface corrosion. Rustfree™ is formulated to remove rust and rust stains from steel, cast iron, stainless steel, fiberglass, chrome, vinyl, canvas, tile and more. Ideal for pulling rust and corrosion from welds and other hard to reach areas. Use Rustfree™ with a scrubbing pad to lift stubborn rust and rust stains.
After the rust and stains have been removed, T-9® should be applied to inhibit future rust. T-9® was developed by Boeing for use on aircraft, and is a combination of solvents, lubricants, and waxes designed to penetrate, lubricate, and provide waterproof protection. It dries to a thin, waxy film that clings and protects metals. For above deck applications, this film should be polished to reduce the collection of dust and debris; below deck applications can be left alone to provide extended protection.
Fight back against the marine environment by using a two-step approach to remove and prevent rust with a T-9® and Rustfree™ combo pack.
- Two-Step kit includes a Rustfree™ (rust remover) and T-9® (protective lubricant)
- Rustfree™ removes rust form welds and other hard to reach areas and is safe for use on stainless steel, steel, cast iron, chrome, canvas, vinyl, fiberglass and tile
- T-9 provides protection to resist corrosion
- Ideal for above and below deck corrosion protection
- Includes a 4oz. can of T-9® and a 4oz. bottle of Rustfree™
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.