BOMAR–Cast Aluminum Inspection Hatch
Cast Aluminum Inspection Hatch
|Size||24 7/16" x 14 7/16" Flange|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Width||12 Inches Cutout|
|Length||21 Inches Cutout|
Cast Almag-35 aluminum alloy for long life in the marine environment, this commercial-grade hatch features a low profile with a non skid surface. Locking T-handles ensure a secure close. Lid can be removed for enhanced access. Powder coating available by Special Order.
- Type: Inspection hatch
- Opening: 19 1/4" x 10 1/16" (489mm x 256mm)
- Cutout: 21" x 12" (533mm x 304mm)
- OD of Deck Flange: 24 7/16" x 14 7/16"(621mm x 367mm)
- Depth Below Flush: 1/2" (13mm)
- Weight: 12 lb.
- Material: Almag-35 aluminum alloy
- Latches: Locking T-handle
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.