BOTE–Rover Aero Classic Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard/Skiff
Truck Freight Information
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Rover Aero Classic Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard/Skiff
|Length||12 Feet 6 Inches|
|Material||Heavy-Duty PVC Fabric|
|Type||Motorized Stand-Up Paddleboard|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Width||40 1/2 Inches|
The BOTE Rover Aero Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard/Skiff is a combination of a paddleboard and skiff that can transform from travelbag to BOTE and back again. It is easy to store, can tag along on any adventure and stands up to the toughest tests on any waterway, or even a baggage claim. Constructed from military grade PVC using drop stitch technology the Rover Aero is not only virtually indestructible, but it's also rigid as a plank. Capable of supporting up to 500lbs of weight, Rover Aero can take a beating and still come out on top.
Use the included Moto Rac to attach an outboard motor (up to 6 hp) that can transport you at speeds up to 16 mph. Motor sold separately. If you add a motor to the Rover Aero, then most municipalities, counties or states require the craft to be registered at your local tax collector's office or DMV.
Also included is the AeroGo rechargeable pump that makes short work of inflating and deflating your Rover Aero. Just connect the hose, set the PSI and go. Don't worry about finding an outlet or hooking up to a car battery, the AeroGo will inflate and deflate your Rover Aero 2-3 times on a single charge. It comes in it's own convenient carry bag and fits inside the Remora Bag for transport with your Rover Aero.
- Moto Rac Receivers which are used to hold the Moto Rac in place
- Moto Rac that fits securely to the board allowing the Rover Aero to go from paddle to power in minutes
- AeroGo Rechargeable Electric Pump that will fully inflate and deflate the Aero Rover
- Hand Pump for manual inflation of the Aero Rover by inserting the end of the hose into the inflate ports and pumping to proper PSI
- Adjustable Paddle with a well balanced blade design providing great stability and good power, featuring an ABS edge blade with an adjustable shaft for secure and easy sizing
- Rac Receivers that mount on the built-in attachment points allowing you to deck it out for any expedition. Includes one set
- Paddle Sheath to free up your hands for other tasks. Just insert the blade into the sheath and let gravity do the rest
- Sandspear Sheath allows you to utilize Bote's Sandspear (Sold separately) to anchor your board so you can stay in place
- Travel Bag to carry the essentials
- The Remora Bag to carry your accessories
Outboard motor sold separately
- Rac Compatible by using the included Rac Receivers to utilize Bote's Tackle Rac (Sold separately)
- Accessory mounting points allow for any 1/4-20 accessory attachment, found along both rails of the board
- Mounting plates for included Moto Rac installation
- Tie Down points on the deck of the board, perfect for lashing down a cooler or other gear
- Durable nylon rope with comfort grip handle, located on the bow, stern and midpoint of the board, plus a removable strap for stability while underway
- BVA Multi-Textured Deck Pad that is heat sealed to shed water and provides plenty of cushion to reduce fatigue and provide anti-slip traction
- Adjustable Bungee Straps provide quick and easy storage of extra gear
- Paddlesheath that is attached to the bow of the board and provides a convenient slot to insert the blade of the paddle and free up the hands for other activities
- A mountable stakeout hole that allows the use of a Sandspear (Sold Separately) for shallow water anchoring
- Power Pole Micro compatible using pre-installed mounting points for a Power-Pole® Micro (Sold Separately) wireless shallow water anchor. Starboard and port mounting locations
- Travel Bag fully loaded: 85 lbs.
- Remora fully loaded: 24 1/2 lbs.
- Remora + Travel Bag fully loaded: 109 1/2 lbs.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
POWER-POLEMicro Anchor System