The BUFF® Insect Shield Fishing Buff is a seamless tube of fabric that can be worn in a variety of ways to protect you from the damaging rays of the sun and keep the bugs at bay.
Made from Coolmax® Extreme fabric to block 95% of UV rays and wick sweat quickly away from your skin with its four-channel fiber, the UV XL BUFF® keeps you comfortable and protected hour after hour on long, sun-filled adventures. Featuring Buff’s Insect Shield® repellent formula, this odorless treatment keeps mosquitos and ticks away while lasting for up to 70 washes.
Lightweight and breathable, this gaiter features a Polygiene® treatment to resist odors and bacteria from forming. With its seamless design, there are no bumps or seams to cause irritation. The UV XL BUFF® can be worn as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, face mask, hairband, balaclava, scarf, hair tie, hood, pirate cap, beanie or bandana. Imported.
- Odorless protection repels mosquitos, ticks, ants, flies, chiggars and midges
- Repellent lasts for 70 washes
- Coolmax Extreme™ fabric is moisture-wicking, quick-drying and breathable
- 5" x 9.75" in size provides even more coverage
- No irritating seams or hems
- Machine washable with color-fast and non-fading materials
- Resists odors, bacteria and fungi
- 100% microfiber polyester is one size fits all
- Built-in sun protection blocks up to 95% of UV Rays
Insect Shield Fishing BUFF®
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.