Lightweight Merino Wool Buff
|Material||100% Merino Wool|
|Sunblock Rating||UPF 50+|
Winner of Backpacker Magazine’s Editors’ Choice Gold Award for its years of proven performance, the eco-friendly Lightweight Merino Wool Multifunctional Headwear delivers true four-season comfort and protection. It’s a soft, warm, wind-resistant, and lightweight layer made with 100 percent Merino wool. Wearable in 10 different ways, it’s versatile multisport headwear delivering four-season performance with natural moisture wicking and odor control properties. BUFF® Merino wool is sourced from humanely raised, non-mulesed sheep. Imported.
- 100% eco-friendly Merino wool
- Lightweight construction; 125g/m2 for versatile, all-season performance
- Semi-seamless - small, unnoticeable seam on top and bottom of headwear
- Soft and comfortable
- Dries quickly, breathable, stays warm if wet
- Naturally odor resistant
- Sourced from non-mulesed sheep
- One-size-fits-all adults
- Multifunctional - 10+ ways to wear
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.