UV BUFF® Pelagic Camo
|Sunblock Rating||UPF 30|
A UV Fishing BUFF® is a seamless tube of fabric that can be worn in a variety of ways to protect you from the damaging rays of the sun.
Made from Coolmax® Extreme fabric to block 95% of UV rays and wick sweat quickly away from your skin with its four-channel fiber, the UV BUFF® keeps you comfortable and protected hour after hour on long, sun-filled adventures. Lightweight and breathable, this gaiter features a Polygiene® treatment to resist odors and bacteria from forming.
With its seamless design, there are no bumps or seams to cause irritation. The UV BUFF® can be worn as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, face mask, hairband, balaclava, scarf, hair tie, hood, pirate cap, beanie or bandana. Imported.
- Coolmax Extreme™ fabric is moisture-wicking, quick-drying and breathable
- 7" x 9.6" in size providing 12+ ways to wear it
- No irritating seams or hems
- Machine washable with color-fast and non-fading materials
- Resists odors, bacteria and fungi
- 100% microfiber polyester is one size fits all
- Built-in sun protection blocks up to 95% of UV Rays
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.