C E SMITH–4" Keel Roller with Bracket
4" Keel Roller with Bracket
|Compatibility||Fits 4 Inch Bracket|
This roller assembly supports your boat's keel for easy loading and safe transport on your trailer.
Typically installed flat on the tongue of a boat trailer, this spool roller bracket assembly stabilizes the keel of the boat during trailering. The roller assembly features a 4”, rubber spool roller and a galvanized steel bracket to attach to a 2 - 2 1/2" trailer tongue.
- Spool roller supports the boat's keel as it sits on the trailer
- Bracket fits 2 - 2 1/2" trailer tongue
- Prevents the bow from making contact with the winch
- Eases loading and unloading of boat
- Helps to absorb road shock while boat is being trailered
- Bracket allows bolt roller assembly onto the tongue or frame of your boat trailer
- Sturdy, 1/8" galvanized steel bracket resists corrosion
- Black rubber roller delivers long-lasting performance
- Requires 7/16" fasteners (not included)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Roller Dimensions: 4"W
- Shaft Dimensions: 5/8"dia.
- Mounting Hole Dimensions: 7/16"dia.
- Mounting Hole Spacing: 3" apart on center
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.