C E SMITH–Adjustable Assembly Roller for 3" Tongue
Adjustable Assembly Roller for 3" Tongue
|Compatibility||Any Trailer Tongue|
|Dimensions||11 1/2" Length|
Mounts on any trailer tongue to hold a roller for keel support.
This roller assembly attaches to your 3" wide trailer tongue and supports your boat's keel for easy loading and safe transport on your trailer. It features a 5" rubber spool roller, galvanized steel brackets and all mounting hardware.
These mounting brackets sandwich around the trailer's tongue and attach with included 3/8" diameter bolts. Multiple holes in the brackets make it easy to adapt to the different heights of trailer frames and also ensure that the roller will be mounted at the proper position. The 5" rubber spool roller helps to support your boat's keel during trailering.
- Keel roller supports your boat's keel as it sits on the trailer
- Makes it easier to load and unload your boat
- Helps to absorb road shock while boat is being trailered
- Sturdy, corrosion-resistant brackets let you bolt roller assembly onto the tongue of your boat trailer
- Multiple mounting holes allow you to adjust the position and accommodate different trailer frame heights
- Mounting hardware is included
- Black rubber spool roller delivers long-lasting performance
- Made in the USA
- Fits 3" trailer tongues
- Height: 11 1/2"
- Offset: 1"
- Diameter of bolt holes (each): 3/8"
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.