C E SMITH–Keel Roller Bracket Galvanized Pair
Keel Roller Bracket Galvanized Pair
|Compatibility||Any Trailer Tongue|
|Dimensions||11 1/2" Length|
|Length||11 1/2" Length|
Mounts on any trailer tongue to hold a roller for keel support.
Mounts with 3/8" bolts (sold separately), length determined by your roller and trailer tongue. Use any length roller with a 5/8" shaft diameter (also sold separately). Five height adjustment holes. Fasteners and roller not included. Add 2" to the trailer tongue width to determine the width of the roller needed.
- These galvanized trailer brackets are designed to mount a keel roller to your trailer tongue
- Adjustable keel roller bracket assemblies are perfect for adding keel support forward along the tongue
- Brackets have (5) holes for vertical adjustment
- Sold in pairs
- Bracket Material: Hot dip galvanized steel
- Overall height: 11 1/2"
- Fasteners and roller not included
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.