C.SHERMAN JOHNSON–Hand Crimp Turnbuckle for 1/8" Wire, 3" Pin
Hand Crimp Turnbuckle for 1/8" Wire, 3" Pin
|Safe Working Load||500 Pounds|
Clean closed body lifeline turnbuckles with hand crimp terminal.
These streamline closed body turnbuckles are great for smaller boats in freshwater. The compact design uses hex nuts to lock the turnbuckle in place and eliminates the need for cotter pins that can catch on lines and rip sails. The 316 stainless steel body and toggle terminals provide a great blend of strength and corrosion resistance. The hand crimp threaded terminal is also constructed using 316 stainless steel and is sized to the wire and can be installed using proper hand crimping tools. Clevis pin is secured using a cotter ring. For a rigging solution that won’t catch on lines or rip sails, switch to tubular-body stainless steel turnbuckles.
- All 316 stainless steel construction for great strength and corrosion resistance
- Turnbuckle body locks in place using hex nuts and eliminates sharp edges of cotter pins
- Integrated toggle jaw helps to maintain rigging alignment and relieve strain on lifelines
- Available in commonly used lifeline wire sizes
- Designed to be installed using proper hand crimping tools
- Exclusively designed for lifeline applications
- Made in U.S.A.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.