C.SHERMAN JOHNSON–Large 3 Hole Quick-Release Shroud Levers
Large 3 Hole Quick-Release Shroud Levers
|Breaking Strength||2500 Pounds|
|Pin to Pin||7 3/8" to 8 3/8"|
|Safe Working Load||1000 Pounds|
Tension rigging with the ease of a lever.
The ability to quickly un-tensioning the rig can make a world of difference righting a catamaran or unstepping the mast. C Sherman Johnson quick release levers are engineered to take up 2 1/8" and feature a positive stop to prevent injury when released under pressure. Increased area on the lever make tensioning the rig easier on your hands. 316 stainless steel is used throughout the quick release to provide strength and corrosion resistance. A quick release pin is included to secure the lever in the tensioned position. Ideal for trailered sailboats up to 26' to speed up stepping and unstepping the mast and a must for catamarans to reduce the effort required to recover from a knock-down.
- Allows quick tool-less release of rigging tension
- Speeds up stepping and unstepping the mast for trailered boats up to 26'
- Reduces effort to right catamarans after a knock-down
- Constructed of 316 stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Includes quick release locking pin
- Clevis pins secured with cotter ring for tool-less installation
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.