CANNON–Uni-Troll 5 ST Manual Downrigger
Uni-Troll 5 ST Manual Downrigger
|Cable Length||200 Feet|
|Mount Type||Low Profile Swivel|
|Speeds||2 Feet per Turn|
A compact manual downrigger for smaller boats.
Controlled depth fishing using a downrigger isn’t just for large sportfishing vessels or going after saltwater species. Downriggers can be added to any angler’s arsenal to effectively target fish in a specific water column with devastating effects—for the fish at least. The Cannon Uni-Troll™ manual downrigger is an ideal for anglers with smaller boats that focus on inland lake species. It has one of the smallest footprints in the industry and works well on narrower gunnels and applications with limited space.
Deploy line with one hand with a simple to use clutch. The included stainless steel cable dispatches easily without jamming or tangles through an enclosed pulley. The mechanical 3 digit counter lets you monitor line depth and stop it at just the right depth.
Cover more water by adjusting trolling spread. Adjust the distance between the downrigger line and the line from your rod using the dual axis rod holder. The separation increases your target area and helps to avoid line entanglements.
Retrieve line quickly to prevent entanglement. The ergonomic 2:1 crank quickly retrieves the downrigger line to prevent line entanglements and possibly breaking off a fish. An integrated ball hook stores the downrigger cable when not in use.
Become more of a threat to fish in inland lakes and rivers by adding an effective weapon to your boat. A Cannon Uni-Troll™ 5 ST downrigger will let you cover more water and target a wider variety of species with pin point accuracy.
- Compact manual downrigger that is ideal for smaller boats
- 2:1 manual crank with ergonomic handle quickly retrieves line
- Enclosed pulley prevents line from jumping and avoids tangles
- Fixed 24" boom.
- Mechanical three digit depth counter
- Integrated dual axis rod holder
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Type: Manual
- Mount Type: Easy access universal mounting base (compatible with Cannon electric models)
- Material: Carbon fiber composite with coated stainless steel boom
- Capacity: 20 lbs.
- Retrieval Rate: 2:1 manual crank
- Boom: Fixed 24"
- Depth Counter: Three digit mechanical
- Rod Holder: Dual axis
- Positive Ion Control: No
- Included Equipment: Nylon spool with200' 150 lb. test stainless steel cable and includes a line release
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.