CAPTAIN TOLLEY'S–2 oz. Crack Cure Sealant
2 oz. Crack Cure Sealant
Fix Fine Cracks in Wood
Ceramics and More
|Cure Time||24 Hours|
|Type||One-Part Water-Based Acrylic Polymer Sealer|
Excellent for sealing hairline cracks in gelcoat.
This penetrating copolymer sealant is formulated to be so thin that by using capillary action it can find its way inside fine cracks and set to a clear, flexible seal. Use on wood, rubber, glass, metals, fiberglass, Lexan, ceramic and concrete.
- Penetrating copolymer sealant finds its way inside fine cracks and sets to a clear, flexible seal
- Use on wood, rubber, glass, metals, fiberglass, Lexan, ceramic and concrete
- Reaches where other sealants cannot
- Quick and easy to use
- Water based and non-toxic
- Formulation: One-part water-based acrylic polymer sealant
- Recommended Usage: Fixing leaks in wood, rubber, glass, metal, ceramics, and other materials
- Coverage: Apply every 20 min. until saturated
- Drying: Complete cure in 24 hrs or less
- Color: Milky
- Quantity: 2oz. tube
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.