iPhone 7 Case
25% Off -
Original $79.99 Price Details
Gear designed to protect your iPhone against every eventuality.
This nonslip case designed for your iPhone 7 is built to be completely water- and dustproof, withstands military-grade shock and drop testing, and maintains the sleek appearance of your smartphone. This case won’t cause you to give up any of your phone’s functionality – maintain full access to your screen, all buttons, sensors, cameras, flash and Touch ID, all while maintaining 100% waterproofness up to 33'. This device is prepared for even your unexpected adventures.
- Durability and Comfort: This case is made with durable materials that won’t weaken with disassembly and reassembly. It's designed and tested to meet or exceed the military standard 810G for drops and shocks from up to 6 1/2'. The included wrist lanyard provides extra protection. and the soft-touch rubber exterior provides extra grip.
- Defense Against the Elements: The case is fully sealed against dust, dirt, water and snow and is completely waterproof for up to 33’ under the surface. The hard coated optical camera lens is not recessed, meaning it doesn’t leave any space to collect debris or water that might otherwise affect your photography.
- Superior Sound: Many waterproof cases muffle sound, but Catalyst's signature True Sound Acoustics allows clear sound transmission from 50Hz to 20,000Hz so you can hear calls, music and videos clearly. The unique, patented, rotating crown dial easily switches mute on and off and all the ports are easily accessible and fit most after-market charging cables.
- Simple Clarity: The integrated ultra-sensitive screen protector gives you full touch screen access. A clear front and back let you show off your logo or put art on the back.
iPhone 7 Case
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 5 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 5 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)