Mini Max Exhaust Muffler with 6" Inlet and Outlet
|Dimensions||10" x 10" x 24"|
Compact inline muffler for 6"exhaust systems..
Mini Max inline mufflers provide a solution to exhaust installations with limited space and are ideal forboats with V-drive configurations. With a 10" diameter and a 25" length these mufflers will fit in small engine rooms to reduce exhaust noise. Each fiberglass muffler is constructed using the best high temperature resins and will stand up to heat and resist corrosion and deterioration due to prolonged exposure to engine fumes and salt or fresh water. A pressure test for leaks is conducted on each muffler prior to paint application to ensure quality. These Centek mufflers are for above the waterline installations only. For a muffler installation with limited space, this small Mini Max muffler is the solution.
- Ideal for V-drives and other applications with constrained space
- Fiberglass construction will not corrode and eliminates welds that weaken seams and can eventually leak in metal construction
- Fire retardant resin provides UL94V-0 flame retardancy
- Pressure tested for leaks before paint application
- Exceeds ABYC standards
- Compatible with Gasoline or Diesel applications
- For above the waterline installations only
- Five-year warranty
- Inlet: 6"
- Outlet: 6"
- Inlet/Outlet Length: 4"
- Width: 10"
- Height: 10"
- Length: 25"
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.