CENTEK–MiniMax Muffler - 4" I/O dia x 8.38" Overall dia x 16.75" Length
MiniMax Muffler - 4" I/O dia x 8.38" Overall dia x 16.75" Length
|Compatibility||Wet Exhaust Systems, V Drives & Space Constraints, Gas/Diesel Engines|
|Dimensions||3" Inlet x 3" Outlet x 16.75" Length|
Made of heat- and corrosion-resistant materials, Mini-Max mufflers deliver long life in the marine environment.
Centek fiberglass mufflers are made from corrosion-resistant, high-temperature resin and E-Glass. Mini-Max Mufflers are smaller than Vernatone mufflers, which makes them a good choice for smaller craft with V-drives and/or limited space for installation. Mini-Max mufflers create a minimum of back pressure and are rated "Fair" by Centek for noise reduction. For above-the-waterline installation only.
- Heat-resistant materials stand up to hot wet exhaust
- Corrosion-resistant materials ensure long component life
- Fiberglass material not suseptible to galvanic corrosion
- Application: Boats with V-drives and/or space contraints
- Construction: Filament Winding CNC, Resin Transfer Molding
- Type of Resin: Class 1, Fire Retardant Epoxy Vinyl Ester Thermoset
- Glass: Corrosion-resistant E-Glass
- Glass/Resin Ratio: 60%
- Color: White
- Approvals: LLoyd's Register Type Approval
- Flame Retardancy: UL9V-0
See the Vernatone Installation Guidelines.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.