CENTEK–Rectangular Vernalift, 2" Inlet/Outlet
Rectangular Vernalift, 2" Inlet/Outlet
|Compatibility||Inboards, Sailboats, & Generators, Gas/Diesel Engines|
|Dimensions||2" Inlet x 2" Outlet x 7" Width x 7" Height x 12" Length|
Compact lifting muffler ideal for sailboats and gensets.
Lift style mufflers have been around for more than 40 years. They are best suited for exhaust systems that require engine gases to be “lifted” above the waterline to be drained. With a width of 7" this rectangular Vernalift muffler can be installed in even the most crammed engine compartment. The side-IN, top-OUT configuration allows for more direct 2" exhaust hose routing. Each fiberglass muffler is constructed using the best high temperature resins and will stand up to heat and resist corrosion and deterioration due to prolonged exposure to engine fumes and salt or fresh water. A pressure test for leaks is conducted on each muffler prior to paint application to ensure quality. For a muffler installation with limited space, this small Vernalift rectangular muffler is the solution.
- Ideal for installation at or below the waterline
- Fiberglass construction will not corrode and eliminates welds that weaken seams and can eventually leak in metal construction
- Fire retardant resin provides UL94V-0 flame retardancy
- Side-In, top-OUT design minimized footprint for easy installation in space limited engine rooms and generator compartments
- Pressure tested for leaks before paint application
- Exceeds ABYC standards
- Compatible with Gasoline or Diesel applications
- Five-year warranty
- Inlet: 2"
- Outlet: 2"
- Inlet/Outlet Length: 2"
- Width: 7"
- Height: 7"
- Length: 12"
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.