Copper Plus Small Engine Spark Plug 885M, Type L6VC
|Type||Copper Plus Small Engine|
These Champion Spark Plugs are a good choice for racing engines.
Plugs you can count on, the Champion Spark Plugs we offer boast all the features that make Champion an industry leader. Plugs feature a triple-coated Ultra Seal shell for excellent corrosion and seizure resistance. Precision rolled threads conform to all manufacturers’ specifications while a copper core optimizes performance and plug life.
- Triple-coated shell offers excellent corrosion resistance
- Triple-seal assembly is strongest in industry
- Precision-rolled threads conform to all manufacturer’s specs
- Copper core optimizes performance and plug life
- Select plug types offer RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) suppression to protect sensitive electronics
- Resists fouling
- Resists overheating under heavy engine loads
- Made in U.S.A.
The plug you select should help maximize engine performance. If you are happy with the performance of the plugs you are replacing, simply reference the unique Champion number that appears on the plug. If you discarded your old spark plugs, consult your owner's manual to determine the correct spark plug for your engine.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.