These chargers are the only Marine UL Listed chargers available with modern 3-stage charging and automatic temperature compensation (except for 15A, 12V model), which deliver the greatest charge when the battery is most able to accept it, prevent overcharging and extend battery life. Chargers are ignition protected, so they're safe for engine room installation and they feature virtually no F/EMI interference, are AC/DC fuse protected and meet FCC Class B requirements.
Restore up to three banks simultaneously. Allows selection of charging cycles and voltages for lead acid, AGM or gel batteries. These units also act as a power supply providing constant voltage to DC components such as bilge pumps or DC lighting. Chargers are designed with corrosion resistant components and have a heavy-duty enclosure and heat sink for durability. Convenient design features an easy-to-read DC ammeter, access to terminal connections and fuses and exterior slots for easy mounting.
- Automatic Functions: Over-current, thermal & reverse-polarity protection, temperature compensation
- User Selectable Functions: Battery type lead-acid, AGM, or gel
- Status Indicators: Ammeter
- Temp Compensation: Yes for all 24V chargers, 12V chargers 30amps and larger
- Input Wiring: AC hardwire
- Output Wiring: Enclosed DC terminal block, screw terminals
- Safety Features: Marine UL Listed; ignition protected; Thermal, reverse-polarity, over-current protected, overload protection, short circuit/surge protection, internal isolation of outputs, conformal coated boards
- Mounting Hardware: Four or six #8 fasteners (sold separately)
- Remote Available: No
- Approvals: Marine UL-Approved, FCC Class B
- Warranty: Five years limited
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.