|Cartography||South Baymouth Harbour and Approaches|
Aids to Navigation
CHS produces and publishes almost 1,000 nautical charts covering Canadian waters. Nautical charts show hazards, aids to navigation, features along the shoreline and the seafloor, as well as man-made and natural features of the area.
- Large-scale insets of the most frequented small craft havens
- Photographs of the approaches to harbors and channels
- Important geographic reference points
Each chart also contains a narrative with descriptions of navigation aids and dangers, tide and current characteristics, and information on supplies and facilities at anchorages.
- Weather information with meteorological tables
- Weather broadcast information and wind diagrams
- Emergency information included
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.