Power Tilt/Trim without Gauge
|Amperage||25 to 60 Amps|
|Capacity||10 HP to 130 HP|
|Dimensions||16 3/8" Width x 14" Height x 6" Setback|
|Type||Power Trim & Tilts|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
Raises and lowers outboards with the touch of a switch to achieve better performance. It has 20° of trim and a total of 90° of trim and tilt. Pop up on a plane faster, and achieve better performance underway as load and water conditions change. You get a more stable ride, increased top end speed, and better fuel efficiency. The 6" setback enhances boat stability because the increased clearance enables the prop to get a better “bite” at higher prop settings.
Durable 6061 T6 aluminum throughout, a self-contained hydraulic power unit, and 2" dia. hydraulic cylinder rated at 7,800lb. of thrust. Completely sealed and submersible. Rated for 10hp-130hp engines, and pre drilled to fit standard B.I.A. hole. Comes with or without a dash-mount position indicator, and includes all mounting hardware. 16 3/8"W x 14"H.
- Application Remote controlled power tilt and trim
- Actuating Mechanism Hydraulic - rated at 7,800lb. thrust
- Engine Capacity 10 to 130 HP
- Material 1/2" 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Performance 20° trim (with engine operating) - 90° total tilt
- Dimensions 16 3/8"W x 14"H, 6" setback
- Cutout Size Toggle Switch - 1/2"dia.; Gauge - 2 1/8"dia.
- Draw 25 to 60 Amps
- Warranty Five years