1 7/32" Length x 13/16" Diameter Stem
Fits Panels To 1" Thick
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
These brass ignition switches are suitable for marine environments.
Two-position switch (Model 379016) offers Off-On/Ignition for engines with a separate starter pushbutton
Three-position switch (Model 211896) offers Off-Ignition-Ignition/Start
Three-position switch (Model 485799) offers Off-Ignition-Ignition/Start and weather-resistant key slot with rubber boot
Four-position switch (Model 109399) offers Accessory-Off-Ignition/Accessory-Ignition/Start
- Corrosion-resistant brass construction
- Brass screw terminals
- Spring return to Ignition position (returns to Ignition/Accessory on Model 109399)
- Key removable in Off position
- Includes two keys with mixed codes for added security
- Model 485799 includes weather-resistant key slot with rubber boot
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.