SureStart Compact Low Voltage Disconnect Switch
|Best Use||12 Volt DC Systems|
|Dimensions||4 1/2" Width x 3 1/8" Height x 4 1/4" Length|
|Features||Low Voltage Switch|
|Type||Low Voltage Switch|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
No more dead batteries! Electronically senses battery voltage and conserves starting power. Automatically disconnects and reconnects loads based on battery condition; no operator action is required to protect the batteries. Prolongs battery life by preventing damage due to excessive discharge. Eliminates the need for both separate timer or voltage sensing delay relay devices and high current relay or solenoid, and simplifies wiring and installation.
Small size and lightweight, waterproof and dustproof (IP66) design means easier and more discrete mounting. When battery voltage falls below programmed voltage setting for two minutes, non-critical loads are automatically disconnected. Sealed connector makes it ideal for harsh environments. Programmable timer feature automatically disconnects loads after key off, regardless of battery condition.
- Voltage and Current Rating: 12/24V, 125A at 60ºC, 100A at 85ºC
- Dimensions: 4 1/2"W x 4 5/16"L x 3 1/8"H
- Operating temperature range: -40° to +85°C (-40° to +185°F).
- Operating Voltage: 9V min, 12V typical, 16V max if used with 12V DC systems
- Disconnect Voltage: 12.05V min, 12.1V typical, 12.15V max
- Overcurrent Protection: 150A
- Waterproof Rating: IP66 per IEC 529
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.