Extra large frames and polarized glass lenses for wide faces and wide open places.
Aye, this Bloke might be big and tough, but he's a regular gentleman when it comes to protecting a chap's eyes on the open ocean. These extra-large sunglasses are just as durable and reliable as your best chum thanks to their heavy-duty TR-90 frames made with resin from the castor plant. This bio-based resin offers a 70% reduction in emissions over petroleum-based resin, helping to reduce the overall carbon footprint. 100% polarized, scratch-resistant 580G Lightwave glass lenses ensure you'll be the envy of all your fishing buddies. Costa's bilateral fusion technology fuses two colors together in one frame for a chip-proof finish. Whether you're battling trophy tuna or just taking in the view on a dinner cruise, the Hydrolite nose and temple pads will keep them firmly on your face. Blue mirrored lenses are the way to go for offshore use with bright, full sun on open reflective water.
580G Lightwave Glass Lenses
- Polarized to eliminate reflective glare and reduce eye strain
- Superior clarity
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass
- Encapsulated mirrors between the layers of glass are scratch-proof
- Mirrored lenses deliver superior contrast and color while enhancing visual acuity
- 100% protection from UV light
- Absorbs harmful high-energy blue light (HEV)
- Cuts haze and blur for greater clarity
- Filters out harsh yellow light
- Enhances reds, greens and blues
- Sharp contrast with high definition
TR-90 Nylon Frames
- Castor oil is used to make the bio-based plastic resin
- Bio-based resin offers a 70% reduction in emissions over petroleum-based resin
- Reduced overall carbon footprint
- Flexible, yet tough and durable
- Hold their shape under harsh conditions
- Resistant to heat and cold
- Bilateral fusion results in two distinct chip-proof colors in one frame
- Hydrolite hypoallergenic rubber nose and temple pads prevent slipping
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel cam action pin hinges keep their shape
- Extra large fit
- 580G Lightwave glass polarized lenses
- Blue mirror lens color
- Heavy-duty TR-90 nylon frames
- Includes hard case and cleaning cloth
- Prescription ready
- Limited lifetime warranty
Bloke 580G Polarized Sunglasses
|Lens Color||Blue Mirror|
|Lens Material||Costa 580 Glass|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).