Cat Cay 580G Polarized Sunglasses
|Lens Material||Costa 580 Glass|
About eight miles south of Bimini, this sleepy island—which was once a hideout of Blackbeard the Pirate—is known as the birthplace of bluefin tuna fishing. These rugged sunglasses—boasting a patented vented system that keeps their glass lenses clear—will help you make your own history out on the water.
- Heavy-duty TR 90 nylon frame
- Comfortable fit on large faces
- Integral hinge
- Includes hard case
- 100% UV light blockage for maximum protection
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain
- Glass lenses for great clarity and are scratch resistance
- Built by hand
- Prescription-ready style
These products may contain bisphenol-A (BPA), a chemical known to the state of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.