Shipmaster 580P Polarized Sunglasses
|Lens Material||Costa 580 Plastic|
Flourish a pair of these sunglasses as you step on the boat and you'll command all that you see.
(With your significant other's permission, of course.)
In order to lead properly, a captain needs to be able to see where he's going at all times and in all conditions. Costa's Shipmaster Sunglasses feature lightweight titanium frames and flexible beta titanium temples that make them so comfortable you'll hardly know they're there. Plus, their durable, 100% polarized, scratch-resistant 580P polycarbonate lenses ensure reflective glare and eye strain are minimized or eliminated altogether. Hydrolite nose pads keep them from wavering and their large size will match your stature as the captain of any journey. If you want to be extra sure they don't leave the ship before you do, we suggest a neoprene retainer or leash (sold separately) as inexpensive insurance.
580P Polycarbonate Lenses
- Polarized to eliminate reflective glare and reduce eye strain
- Lightweight, yet durable
- Impact resistant
- C-Wall® scratch-resistant, smudge-free barrier
- 100% protection from UV light
- Absorbs harmful high-energy blue light (HEV)
- Cuts haze and blur for greater clarity
- Filters out harsh yellow light
- Enhances reds, greens and blues
- Sharp contrast with high definition
- Corrosion-resistant, hypoallergenic titanium
- Strong as steel, but lighter weight and flexible
- Reverts back to its original shape after pressure
- Hydrolite hypoallergenic rubber nose pads prevent slipping
- Durable beta titanium temples bend to reduce damage and broken frames
- Corrosion-resistant, flexible, stainless steel hinges keep their shape
- Large fit
- 580P polycarbonate polarized lenses
- Titanium frames
- Includes hard case and cleaning cloth
- Prescription ready
- Limited lifetime warranty
These products may contain bisphenol-A (BPA), a chemical known to the state of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.