Flourish a pair of these sunglasses as you step on the boat and you'll command all that you see.
(With your significant other's permission, of course.)
In order to lead properly, a captain needs to be able to see where he's going at all times and in all conditions. Costa's Shipmaster Sunglasses feature lightweight titanium frames and flexible beta titanium temples that make them so comfortable you'll hardly know they're there. Plus, their durable, 100% polarized, scratch-resistant 580P polycarbonate lenses ensure reflective glare and eye strain are minimized or eliminated altogether. Hydrolite nose pads keep them from wavering and their large size will match your stature as the captain of any journey. If you want to be extra sure they don't leave the ship before you do, we suggest a neoprene retainer or leash (sold separately) as inexpensive insurance.
580P Polycarbonate Lenses
- Polarized to eliminate reflective glare and reduce eye strain
- Lightweight, yet durable
- Impact resistant
- C-Wall® scratch-resistant, smudge-free barrier
- 100% protection from UV light
- Absorbs harmful high-energy blue light (HEV)
- Cuts haze and blur for greater clarity
- Filters out harsh yellow light
- Enhances reds, greens and blues
- Sharp contrast with high definition
- Corrosion-resistant, hypoallergenic titanium
- Strong as steel, but lighter weight and flexible
- Reverts back to its original shape after pressure
- Hydrolite hypoallergenic rubber nose pads prevent slipping
- Durable beta titanium temples bend to reduce damage and broken frames
- Corrosion-resistant, flexible, stainless steel hinges keep their shape
- Large fit
- 580P polycarbonate polarized lenses
- Titanium frames
- Includes hard case and cleaning cloth
- Prescription ready
- Limited lifetime warranty
Shipmaster 580P Polarized Sunglasses
|Lens Material||Costa 580 Plastic|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).