Protect your eyes and the ocean with a pair of Pescador Sunglasses from Costa’s Untangled Collection.
Featuring frames made from recycled fishing nets, Costa is doing their part to help untangle the world’s oceans from an estimated 640,000 tons of discarded fishing nets and gear pollution. By collecting castoff fishing nets and turning them into raw material pellets, Costa is able to create durable, 100% recycled frames.
Fit with mineral glass lenses and Costa’s patented 580 polarized technology, the Pescador sunglasses provide excellent clarity and eye protection. Not only are the lenses polarized while offering UV protection but they are impact resistant just in case you drop them on the ground or dock. The classic, square frame style performs on or off the water. Bring out the fisherman in you.
- Nylon frames made from recycled fishing nets help protect the environment
- Recycled aluminum Costa logo detail
- PLUSfoam® recyclable nose and temple pads provide comfort
- 580G Lightwave glass lenses provide superior clarity and are scratch resistant
- Encapsulated mirrors (between layers of glass) are scratch proof
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass
|Best Use||Everyday Use|
|Lens Material||Costa 580 Glass|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.