CUDA–7 1/2" Titanium Bonded Pliers
7 1/2" Titanium Bonded Pliers
Multi-function fishing pliers that are easy on your hands.
The first thing you will notice picking up a set of these light-weight aluminum fishing pliers is the comfortable grip. The molded aluminum is contoured to your hand and features a non-slip scale pattern for extra grip in wet or slimy conditions. The added grip and high-leverage design increase gripping power with less effort. Next you will notice the titanium bonded jaws. Titanium bonding provides a long last sharpness to the teeth in the jaws to grip and tighten knots in mono and braid lines or grab a deep set hook. Tungsten carbide line cutters slice through mono and braid lines easily and add more function to an already useful tool. An included nylon sheath with a coiled lanyard help to keep the pliers close at hand and prevent them from going overboard in the heat of the battle.
- Aircraft aluminum construction for light weight and corrosion resistance
- Titanium bonded jaws keep plier blade teeth sharp for a long service life
- Tungsten carbide cutting blades for mono and braid lines
- High leverage design increases grip with less effort
- Molded handles reduce hand fatigue
- Integrated fish scale pattern provides grip in wet conditions
- Includes ballistic nylon sheath and coiled lanyard to prevent loss
- Lifetime warranty.