7 1/2" Titanium Bonded Pliers
Multi-function fishing pliers that are easy on your hands.
The first thing you will notice picking up a set of these light-weight aluminum fishing pliers is the comfortable grip. The molded aluminum is contoured to your hand and features a non-slip scale pattern for extra grip in wet or slimy conditions. The added grip and high-leverage design increase gripping power with less effort. Next you will notice the titanium bonded jaws. Titanium bonding provides a long last sharpness to the teeth in the jaws to grip and tighten knots in mono and braid lines or grab a deep set hook. Tungsten carbide line cutters slice through mono and braid lines easily and add more function to an already useful tool. An included nylon sheath with a coiled lanyard help to keep the pliers close at hand and prevent them from going overboard in the heat of the battle.
- Aircraft aluminum construction for light weight and corrosion resistance
- Titanium bonded jaws keep plier blade teeth sharp for a long service life
- Tungsten carbide cutting blades for mono and braid lines
- High leverage design increases grip with less effort
- Molded handles reduce hand fatigue
- Integrated fish scale pattern provides grip in wet conditions
- Includes ballistic nylon sheath and coiled lanyard to prevent loss
- Lifetime warranty.
7 1/2" Titanium Bonded Pliers
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).