CUDA–Titanium Marlin Spike Folding Knife
Titanium Marlin Spike Folding Knife
This folding knife and Marlin Spike are perfect for splicing line, cutting bait, loosening wet, solid knots and more.
The Marlin Spike was designed to easily loosen knots in rope. It locks in place and folds back into the handle opposite the partially serrated folding blade. The knife on the other side is ideal for quick cuts, cutting bait and nets and anything that requires a small but very sharp blade.
- German 4116 Stainless steel resists corrosion so your knife won't easily rust.
- Titanium Bonded blade allows for a sharper cutting edge.
- Its half serrated, half precision edge is sharp right out of the box.
- The foldable design protects the blade and spike when not in use and has locks to keep each tool in place when you're using it.
- Non-slip Cuda scale pattern handle and comfort grip make this knife simple and safe to use.
- A Lifetime warranty adds extra confidence to your purchase.