A mid-sized pack for those that don't want to take EVERYTHING with them.
Not every student, high-tech worker or day tripper wants to resemble a pack mule toting around half their weight. On the other hand, you don't want to carry everything you'll need for a quick trip or commute in your pockets either. That's where Dakine's 20 Liter Garden Backpack comes in. A streamlined organizer that isn't too small or too big. It's just right for everyday use.
You'll find space for your smartphone, earphones, keys, writing instruments (for those that still like to write instead of text), an energy bar, a collapsible umbrella, an extra pair of socks, maybe even a best-seller you've been trying to find time to read. There's a padded sleeve to secure your laptop (fits most 14" laptops), a fleece-lined sunglasses pocket for safe, scratch-free storage away from other items, an organizer pocket to keep essentials neat and easy to find, and a low-profile, front zippered pocket for even more versatility. Dual mesh external side pockets hold water bottles so hydration is close at hand.
All this with a rugged combination of 530 denier polyester blend canvas and 600 denier polyester heather fabric with adjustable straps for comfort. And if you were still needing another reason to make this your favorite everyday carry-all (not likely), Dakine gives this backpack their limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. Imported.
- Rugged, 530D polyester blend canvas/600D polyester heather fabric
- Straps adjust for comfort
- Dual exterior mesh side pockets for water bottles
- Padded sleeve secures most 14" laptops
- Fleece-lined sunglasses pocket protects your shades from scratches
- Roomy main compartment with organizer pocket
- Low-profile hidden front zippered pocket
20L Garden Backpack
|Size||17.5" x 12" x 6.5"|
To receive your order by December 24th, 2018, please reference the 2018 Holiday Shipping Schedule.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).