32L Cyclone Wet/Dry Roll-Top Backpack
|Size||22" x 14" x 9"|
This waterproof backpack is just what you need to schlep all your surfing, paddleboarding, kayaking, windsurfing and just plain cruising gear around.
Are you looking at a 5-mile hike through dense jungle to get to that secret shore break? Or maybe you're island hopping and just want to grab some gear and your SUP and do some exploring. Have we got the perfect backpack for you. The Dakine Cyclone Wet/Dry Backpack. It's waterproof, ergonomic and breathable so all your stuff stays dry and you stay comfortable. With a generous capacity and a waterproof welded wetsuit pocket, you'll be able to pack everything but your board. And if you were still needing another reason to make this your favorite traveling companion (not likely), Dakine gives this backpack their limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- 305 denier Cordura® HP coated ripstop with waterproof welded construction
- Bombproof watertight rolltop closure keeps the weather out and provides easy access to the roomy main compartment
- YKK® polyurethane-coated zippers make front stash pockets supremely waterproof
- Integrated board carry system fully cooperates with Dakine travel bags
- Shoulder straps are ergonomically designed for greater comfort over the long haul
- Adjustable sternum strap lets you get the fit just right and take the weight off your shoulders
- Shoulder straps feature breathable mesh to keep you cool
- Sweat-less, breathable back panel prevents overheating in this typical hot spot
- Non-padded laptop sleeve for your connected life (fits most 15" laptops)
- Mesh side pocket holds your water bottle or another preferred hydration source