36L Cyclone II Roll-Top Dry Backpack
This waterproof backpack is just what you need to schlep all your surfing, paddleboarding, kayaking, windsurfing and just plain cruising gear around.
Are you looking at a 5-mile hike through dense jungle to get to that secret shore break? Or maybe you're island hopping and just want to grab some gear and your SUP and do some exploring. Have we got the perfect backpack for you. The Dakine Cyclone II Dry Backpack. It's waterproof, ergonomic and breathable so all your stuff stays dry and you stay comfortable. With a generous capacity of 36 liters (2200 cubic inches), you'll be able to pack everything but your board (and that's even been taken into consideration—more on that below). And if you were still needing another reason to make this your favorite traveling companion (not likely), Dakine gives this backpack their limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- 305 denier Cordura® HP coated ripstop with waterproof welded construction
- Bombproof watertight rolltop closure keeps weather out and provides easy access to the roomy main compartment
- YKK® polyurethane-coated zippers make front stash pockets supremely waterproof
Two-Way Purge Valve
- Inflates the backpack so it floats (being waterproof isn't so important if it's lost at sea)
- Compresses the backpack so excess air is removed to take up less storage space
- Integrated board carry system fully cooperates with Dakine travel bags
- Shoulder straps are ergonomically designed for greater comfort over the long haul
- Adjustable sternum strap lets you get the fit just right and take the weight off your shoulders
- Shoulder straps feature breathable mesh to keep you cool
- Sweat-less, breathable back panel prevents overheating in this typical hot spot
- Non-padded laptop sleeve for your connected life (fits most 15" laptops)
- Mesh side pocket holds your water bottle or other preferred hydration source
36L Cyclone II Roll-Top Dry Backpack
Carry On Size
|Size||14" Height x 21" Width x 11" Depth|
To receive your order by December 24th, 2018, please reference the 2018 Holiday Shipping Schedule.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).