60L Ranger Duffle Bag
DAKINE 60L Ranger Duffle Bag
The Ranger Duffle was designed and built to be rugged, water resistant and ready to carry whatever gear you need. The padded bottom panel is weather, impact, and abrasion resistant while the U-shaped opening on top gives you easy access.
Constructed of 900 denier fabric with padded handles that can also be used as backpack straps, but can also be removed. Zippered end pocket for quick access, and two internal mesh pockets for organization. A heavy duty YKK #10 zipper seals it up, and when you want to pack it away, the Ranger Duffle packs into its end pocket for easy storage. Imported.
- Rugged, water resistant construction with padded tough bottom panel
- Padded carrying straps that can also be used as backpack straps and are removeable
- Packs away into the end pocket when you're finished using it
- End pocket for quick access
60L Ranger Duffle Bag
|Size||24" x 13" x 12"|
|Trip Length||1 Week|
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).