USCG Approved Type V Inflatable PFD
With a low-profile design you won’t even notice you are wearing Dakine’s USCG Approved Type V Inflatable life jacket!
Designed to be worn around your waist, this life jacket provides maximum comfort and maneuverability while paddling for a day of unhindered fun on the water. Dakine constructed this PFD with an easy-to-use manual pull-cord to inflate the life jacket and oral inflation tube for backup. Buoyancy is provided with a 16 gram CO2 cartridge and a storage pocket keeps your keys or other essentials close at hand. When not in use, the lightweight, compact design easily repacks for stowing away. This type of life jacket must be manually placed around the head after inflation and is therefore recommended for competent swimmers only.
- Low profile design for ultimate comfort
- Storage pocket to store your keys, snacks, etc.
- Fits comfortably around your waist for unhindered paddling fun
- USCG Type: Type V with Type III performance
- Intended Use: Paddling, recreational watersports
- Activation Method: Manual
- Inflator Type: Uses 16 gram (3/8 tread) CO2 rearming kit
- Shroud/Pouch Material:Nylon
- Closure: Buckle
- Size: Approved for adults 80lbs. or more
- Service Interval: Limited Lifetime
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
USCG Approved Type V Inflatable PFD
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).