DAVIS INSTRUMENTS–Black Max Dinghy Windvane
Black Max Dinghy Windvane
|Length||8 Inch Vane|
Marine Grade Metal
Durable windvane made for the abuses of dinghy sailing.
Dinghy sailing is more demanding of both sailors and equipment—both can get a beating on the water. The Black Max Dinghy Windvane was built stand by you take the abuse. This compact windvane mounts to the mast or boom to provide constant feedback of apparent wind angle. The needle bearing of the high-impact plastic vane optimizes sensitivity in light air. Installation is simple and tool-less using the elastic quick-release elastic mount. The Black Max will get up from a knock-down faster than you can and be ready to charge on.
- Rugged windvane designed for dinghies and smaller boats
- Mount supports extends windvane into clean air
- High-impact plastic construction for durability
- Needle bearing ensures sensitivity in light air
- Quick-release mount for tool-less installation and removal
- Can be mounted on the mast or boom
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.