DAVIS INSTRUMENTS–Fish-Seeker Troll Planer, Chartreuse
Fish-Seeker Troll Planer, Chartreuse
Eliminate the need for downriggers and lead core line.
Trolling does not have to be a real drag with Fish Seeker! At 2.0 mph (0 .44 m/s), you can choose any trolling depth from 5 to 80 feet (1.5 to 25 m). Use for salt or fresh water fishing with 6-25 pound test line. Planes out when it reaches its set depth for very little pull on the rod, eliminating the need for downriggers.
- Replacement for outriggers and heavy lead ball sinkers
- Let's you choose the right setting for desired depth
- Let out enough line and troll at slow speed
- Fish Seeker flips over with each strike so you will fight only the fish, not the gear
- Great for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, Walleye, Crappie and Striper