Secure Removable Chafe Guard
Chafe guards that can be installed without removing dock lines.
To maintain line strength chafe protection is critical at the dock, at anchor, or on a mooring. The Secure Removable Chafe Guard is an easy to use solution that will prevent chafing over a cleat, cap rail, at the anchor roller or where two lines cross. Dock lines can be expensive; extending their life with good chafe protection is not. Removable Chafe Guards fit 3/8" to 7/8" line (10 mm to 23 mm). Great for anchor lines or mooring pennants, where chafing through a line could cost you the boat. Velcro® hook-and-loop fasteners on the inside of the guard grip the line securely and eliminate the need for additional strings or ties. Easily repositioned when dock lines stretch and chafe protection needs to be moved.
- Provides added chafe protection in high wear points of dock and mooring lines
- Easy to install and reposition with line in use
- Nylon cover with Velcro® closure
- Compatible with 3/8"—7/8" lines
- Sold in Pairs
- Compatible Line Diameters: 3/8"—7/8"
- Length: 16"
Secure Removable Chafe Guard
|Inside Diameter||3/8 to 7/8 Inch|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
No Hassle Returns
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)